Gawds Prado boots
GAWDS Michel Prado Pro BootOnly
Brazillian pro skater Michael Prado receives his firts pro model!
It features his hadnwritten signature in the tongue and his nickname MICHEL in the back strap tag. The Gawds Michael Prado Pro boot only is the perfect hybrid between hardboot and softboot. A glassfiber reinforced plastic shell with integrated lining guarantees the most comfortable fit possible whilst keeping you in direct control.
The cuff provides great support and flexibility, while the 45° velcro strap ensures excellent heel lock.
The new soulplate is an improved version of the highly popular USD VII souplate.
- Shoe-like fit
- Shoe-like appearance
- 35% less volume than that of a standard hard boot
- 25% less weight than a standard hard boot
- Total control with direct power transfer
- Low cut cuff with more lateral support and enhanced forward flex
- Rear V-cut
- Neoprene and Microfiber interior lining for optimum control, last and comfort
- Aluminum buckle