Jesa Bont 688 Ceramic Bearings
- This bearing has an exceptionally fine polished surface finish on the bearing tracks and incredibly precise balls.
- Light weight plastic cages create lower rolling resistance.
- Ceramic balls not only generate less heat but offer considerable weight and friction benefits.
- 688 bearings offer a significant weight advantage.
- Made in Switzerland.
* This product requires cylinder spaces, not the normal self centering spacers.
*688 bearing adapters fit over your 688 bearings so that they can fit into 608 wheels.
Genuine Swiss Bearings
Bont partnered with Jesa for our high end bearings. Jesa is the largest specialty bearing manufacturer in Switzerland and was established in 1969. Jesa is renowned for providing solutions for some of the most difficult applications, with its ‘clean sheet’ approach to each project. Jesa don’t make any standard bearings, they make specialty bearings for each customer’s application.
*Please note this product is not in stock and is ordered by a by a European distributer. So please allow a couple of weeks wait when ordering this product.