Shipping & Returns
Need something urgently?
If you need something for next day delivery and it is getting late in the day, please give us a call to see what we can do. If we have the products in stock, we will make every effort to get it to you for next day delivery. Anything after 4:00pm will not be possible.
All orders to the UK mainland are available carriage FREE over £50 and any in-stock order placed weekdays (Mon-Fri) before midday will be dispatched the same day! Now that’s service...
Our FREE standard delivery option will usually take 2-5 days to reach you with Royal Mail, DPD or Parcel Force, depending on the size of the package.
If you choose to upgrade to the first class tracked delivery option, your package will be sent with Parcel Force 24hr, they will give you a delivery window so that you don't hang around all day waiting. If there is any delay with your parcel, you will be refunded your delivery charge and notified as soon as possible.
Some of the products we sell are special order and can take 3-14 days.
If you would like to know a more accurate delivery estimate on your items you are welcome to contact us
You will will receive a email dispatch note to let you know when your order has been dispatched
With the experience and ability of shipping to over 100 countries you can trust SkateBritain to deliver anywhere in the World. We constantly strive to keep our overseas carriage costs and shipping time to a minimum. When placing an International order our site will quote and estimated delivery cost, we will confirm exact costs before shipping.
We can offer free shipping for team orders if 3 or more skates or skate packages are ordered at the same time. please contact us for details.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 60 working days of receipt.
If you would like an exchange, we will cover the cost of shipping the replacements over to you.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially manufactured to your specification unless previously agreed. We may have to ask for a restocking fee for boot and plate combo's that have been made for you if we agree to exchange.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
We cannot cover costs to send out replacement items to international destinations. If you would like to exchange items , you will be contacted with a request to cover the shipping costs to get the new goods back to you .
Entrance to main car park,
Please contact us if you have any questions